Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships so that we may receive compensation for certain links to products and services.
Even if the weather is really hot outside, unfortunately that doesn’t mean that we can change our work clothes into bathing suits. Business casual is still the dress code in summer. But just because our workload can be heavy doesn’t mean our clothes should be!
We’ve found 17 lightweight blazers that will help you stay cool whether you’re at the office or out on the town. These modern layered pieces will add some style and sophistication to your wardrobe. Beat the heat with these breezy blazers!
1. With a linen lining, this lightweight blazer is structured and chic – just $48!
two. Beautiful in pink! Channel Barbiecore in this laid-back blazer with rolled-up sleeves – originally $62, now just $50!
3. This 3/4 sleeve blazer gives your arms room to breathe! One shopper said, “I bought this as a summer alternative to my work blazer and I really like the style and how lightweight it is” – originally $50, now just $30!
4. Made from 100% linen, this lightweight beige blazer looks fresh for summer – just $60!
5. If you’re looking for a trendy oversized blazer, look no further! One customer declared, “It’s a perfect business casual summer look” – originally $80, now just $53!
6. This long blazer by The Drop is the perfect length to cover your hips and thighs for a flattering silhouette – originally $75, now just $60!
7. Lightweight and luxurious, this blazer will look so elegant for a business meeting or brunch! According to one review, “the fabric has a nice light linen texture that feels really upscale” – originally $80, now just $53!
8. Made from lightweight linen-blend material, this breezy blazer is cool and cute for summer – just $40!
9. This lightweight chiffon blazer is a dream for a sweltering summer day! “It’s very light and looks professional enough for the desktop,” claimed one buyer – just $26!
10. This breezy 3/4 sleeve linen blend blazer does the trick! As one customer commented, “It’s a great way to stay calm and still look professional” — just $40!
11. Available in black and white, this Steve Madden satin blazer is stylish enough for a special event – just $99!
12. Designed with a linen blend fabric, this relaxed fit blazer is slightly stretchy and very stylish – originally $99, now just $79!
13. Soft and slouchy, this bestselling black blazer from Madewell exudes the effortlessly cool vibes of a boss cat that glows like a social butterfly—originally $185, now just $167!
14. The name speaks for itself – this Free People ‘Like a Cloud’ Blazer is soft and slouchy with a textured feel – originally $98, now just $50!
15. This linen blazer by Anthropologie is so luxurious! “This is the perfect summer blazer!” A sender proclaimed. “Runs true to size and is very comfortable” – only $148!
16. Classic, cool, chic. This Reformation linen blazer is sustainably made and stunning – only $278!
17. Everlane is known for creating classic staples for the modern woman, and this linen blazer is no exception – just $178!
Still haven’t found what you’re looking for? Check out these related product articles below:
Check out more of our picks and offers here!
This post is brought to you by the Shop With Us team at Us Weekly. The Shop With Us team aims to highlight products and services that our readers may find interesting and useful, such as wedding guest apparel, handbags, plus size swimsuits, women’s sneakers, bridal shapewear, and perfect gift ideas for everyone in your life. The selection of products and services, however, is not intended to constitute an endorsement of Us Weekly or any celebrity mentioned in the posting.
The Buy Us team can receive free products from manufacturers to test. In addition, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about when you click on a link and purchase the product featured in an article. This does not guide our decision as to whether or not a product or service is featured or recommended. Buy with us operates independently from the advertising sales team. We appreciate your feedback at ShopWithUs@usmagazine.com. Happy shopping!